Monday, January 9, 2012

Here I am again...

It's been 3 years since my last post! Wow, that sounds like a long time...
So many things have happened these past three years... I'm still doing jewelry and I have now an online shop on Etsy - www.tresorbox.etsy.com
I went back into fashion but more on fashion & image styling & consulting. I started a fashion consulting business with a friend - Style for You! - www.styleforyou.com.sg
We are both trained by Elegance in Style, US and London Image Institute.
We empower women to find their best style by helping them find the colours that best suit them, their body type and their style personality. We organize workshops for small groups (4 to 5 persons) or large groups (12 to 20 persons). Do drop by our website to find out more... It will just bring you a step forward for a life changing experience!!!

No comments: