Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Upcoming event

Some friends and I are organizing a fundraising event on Saturday 22nd of November for the construction in progress of a retreat house in Bukit Tiram, Malaysia.
I'm busy making bracelets and earrings for the event, very colorful collection of gemstones and freshwater pearls..... I will post some pics here prior to the event.... also busy in making some beautiful boxes, and office stationery such as notebook, pencil holder, document holders etc.... can't wait to post some pictures for you [my camera is still on servicing! ;( ]
My friends are baking some nice chocolate cookies and fruitcakes... yummy!!..... and also, there is a group of very dedicated ladies who have been working hard sewing beautiful pieces for Christmas home-decor, table cloth, place mats, coasters, Christmas tree decorations, Advent calendar, Christmas wreath, all beautifully handsewn.....
Please email me for more details of the event if you are interested to buy gifts for your loved ones this Christmas... and the proceeds will go for a good cause!

No comments: